• I have being using this K40 with SM7 for 2 months whitout problems. I left the truck rest on my shelf for about 1 month and I could not get it to work again.

The menu does not work, only a row of red dots, 2 dots or sometimes nothing lights on the display.

The steering and gear servo ports are getting energy (servos self center when conected) but there is no response from the receiver or from the menu switch.

SM7 Is conected on the sound port of K40 and SM7 does not respond to the aceleration. If I connect the SM7 directly to the receiver it responds to the aceleration.

SM7 is working fine and receiver ports too when servos are conected directly.

Can you please help me to identify the problem? :saint:

Thank you

[Blockierte Grafik: http://hobbyzone.com.br/loja/media/wysiwyg/temp/1.jpg]

• I use 2s LiPo battery and it is fully charged.
    I have checked the cables and connections, did not find any problems. Truck was working and stopped working while resting on my shelf
    Got another K40 unused and would like to know If I may cut some of the shrink tape to disconnect the flat cables and replace it with a new one to check if it might be damaged, without loosing warranty?

Thank you

• Hello Rodrigo,

welcome in the forum and greetings to Brazil!

The K40 seems to be defective.
    You could try to connect the display of the 'good' K40 to the defective one.
    If it works, then only the display is bad.
    I don't think that you must remove the shrink tube. Just remove the plug. You may pull the flat cable cautiously until the plug moves.

May I ask, where did you purchase our products ?

• Hallöchen.

Ich habe das selbe Problem wie der Kollege der hier vorher geschrieben hat.

Ich besitze auch den K40 und habe dort den SM7 angeschlossen.

Hatte ebenfalls eine Weile Funktioniert und dann auf einen Schlag nicht mehr. Das SM7 hat keine Probleme, denn der Sound etc. Funktionierte jederzeit einwandfrei.

Ich hatte nur dann irgendwann das Problem das meine Vollen Akkus (6 Zellen NiMH 7,2V) nach kurzer Zeit für den K40 zu leer waren und die Warnblinkanlage eingeschaltet wurde. Hatte dann versucht in das Einstellungsmenü zu kommen, weil ich dachte das die Spannung evtl. falsch eingestellt wäre, aber da war dann Plötzlich alles nicht mehr Funktionsfähig. Das Display zeigt jetzt Entweder nur einen Senkrechten Strich ganz rechts an oder einen Punkt. Meistens aber gar nix mehr.

Alle Fahr- und Licht-Funktionen sind ausgefallen.

Der K40 ist von mir am 16.12.2014 gekauft worden.

Das SM7 welches ja funktioniert, am 06.04.2015

• Hallo,

nun ist bei uns das halbe Team in Urlaub (ich bin gerade Heiko-Maren-Maike-Karsten-Jan-Jörg in einer Person) ;) Ich fürchte, den K40 müssen wir uns anschauen, so oder so. Ich werde dann nach der Urlaubszeit mal mit Heiko reden, ob da ein Zusammenhang mit dem SM7 bestehen könnte - schwer vorstellbar, aber...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!