Problem with Light Brake on Trailer

• Hello,
    I need yours support for correct functionally.

I purchased AIR-U and AMO to use them with MFC01.

My problem is with the brake light on the trailer. I've connect the J19 (MFC) with pin "Brake" on AIRU and i've only position light on trailer. On MFC the position/brake light it's on only one led with two levels of light. On AIRU/AMO is it possible these two levels of lights? What'is the scheme for connections with MFC01, on AIRU and on AMO?

On AMO is it possible to use the switch for legs with other Speed Controller or only with your? if it's possible with any Speed Controller, what is the scheme connetcion?

Thank's
    Paolo

• Hello Paolo,

please see manual on page 8: Connect J19 to "Stand/Side" AND "Tam/MFC-01". Don't connect it to "Brems/Brake".
    Also, make sure that jumper is in left position.

In principle, you can use any speed controller with AMO. Just connect the servo plug to S4 output.
    Caution: If speed controller has BEC, remove red wire from plug!

• Hi,

i've checked the connections.

At the moment i 've the following situation:

1) light off on track and semitrail. When i brake the light brake on track and semitrail switch on.

2) light on track and semitrail. When i brake i don't have the two levels of light and i don't see an increase in the light.

On Airu the connections are: from J19 to Tamiya and stand/side ports(bypass between Tamiya and stand/side ports). Jumper on the left position

On AMO i've connected (i've a series from two red led and series with a resistance 390 Ohm alimentation 7,2V)from + and standl/rear.

The information about two differente levels of light on AMO are detected only from negative pin of j19? on AIRU i've two different levels of tension from MCF1 (3.7V and 4,2V). The exit level tension on AMO (between + and stand/side) it's only one (6.9V).
    It's necessary a particulare configuration of AIRU and AMO.

Thank's

• You have to cut the J19 wire and screw one end to "stand/side" and the other end to "Tam MFC-01".
    See also p. 2 of manual.

I have the same problem I have two other trucks with the same unit the the trailer tail lights work properly
    they are all wired the same
    Is my unit faulty the bec voltage is 5V and the light voltage is 3.7V and 4,2V
    I was told to put a resistor from several hundred ohms to 1.2 k between the light and stand/side but it didn't work

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!