T24 and SM7 compatibility issue

• Hello,

I am sorry I do not speak German.

I am building a truck with a T24, SM7 and LAUT85, connected at a Lipo 3S 11.1V.
    After the start up process the sm7 will shut down the sound after 4 seconds.

I have quite some experience with Servonaut products and I am confident the cable connections and radio configuration is fine since the SM3 works perfectly when I replace the SM7 with it.

I made a video and tested 3 of the 4 SM7 I have, all of them present the same problem. They are all V2.7.

https://youtu.be/EBRYHxXO4FQ

Can you please confirm the compatibility issue? If so, is it possible to repair, update?

• Meanwhile,

check the power connector to the SM7 and try a different battery. Reduce the volume, does that make any difference? Does it also happen without using the horn?

I appreciate your help Jörg.
    The SM7 works fine on 2S lipo connected at the M24 and K40. I will try to connect a 3s lipo on those to verify if the higher voltage could be the cause of the problem on the SM7.
    The reset happens every time after the motor startup. On the video it happened on both the 2 times I started the motor sound. The horn sound does not influence it.

I used the T24 with the SM3 on 3S lipo since I made the video and it is working fine.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!