Beiträge von sfxdana

Findet die Link auch nicht, sind nur zwei angepinnt. hs16 software hist und hs12 software hist, kein "Umrüstung des HS12 auf HS16"

Wurde einen Screenshot zufügen aber das geht nicht

Hallo,

In English because I can read German, but writing it....

Will it ever be possible to connect two multiswitches (Graupner/"robbe") with the HS12. In my old FM6014 I had two multiswitches, working without problem. Bought the HS12 since I read somewhere that it could support 2 multiswitches. Read that wrong after reading the forum post again!!Forum post Zwo4der R9 kann zusätzlich auf Kanal 7 oder 8 oder 9 bis zu zwei Multiswitche ansteuern. Zusätzlich hat der Empfänger einen SteuerausgangDer HS12 unterstützt einen Multiswitch wahlweise auf Kanal 7 oder 8. Für Multiswitch Betrieb wird also der R9 oder R12 benötigt.Why only allow one multiswitch, most Robbe F14/F16 , and Graupner FM/MC systems where able to support at least two multiswitches.Shouldn't be rocket science to allow a second multiswitch unit, if the R9 and R12 already supports 2 Multi Switches. If it is possible, any change that it will be added this year?? Or do I need to convert my FM6014 to 2.4GHz if I can find a working 2,4GHz module for Multiswitch. If it can't be done that would mean I bought this system for the show....Maybe time for a English forum?? Or at least English text with your official forum posts. And functioning language switch on the HS12, Multiswitch names are not translated to English, if the names are set to default value. Very confusing reading German and English on the screen.Axel.