Beiträge von Peter2611

Hello Servonaut team

Is it possible that the sticker witch is around the RX9, has been put on the back side, instead of on the front side?
    Makes a difference in connecting the cables as signal en minus change places then.
    See pictures included please

Greetings Peter

Hi Tim

Your English is as good as mine, i have to use it because my German sucks. I understand German but writing i can't. Please take good care of your health that's more important than the hobby.

I use linear servo's to make a lifting axle, they are powerful enough so you can keep using the original suspension. This means that with your axle down you still have normal suspension.
    You can also drive with your axle lifted the whole time, because the power shuts off and the servo stays in it's position.

Hello Heiko

Do you need versions of the AIR4's then?

The problems occur on the same trailer. With truck 1 everything works great. With truck 2 (on the same trailer) everything works except the rear lights.

Hello there,
    I have 2 trucks, both fitted with air 4. My trailer has 2 lifting axles and complete lights working with AMO. With truck 1 all axles and ALL the lights can be activated. With truck 2 all axles work and all the lights ( blinkers, reverse, stop )work, except the rear lights. When i put truck 1 again in front of trailer everything works great including rear lights. Anyone a solution?

?(?(?(

Is LA10 fully compatibel with M24? I would like to have the option of " leerlauf " and the new G22 does not have that. Or are there plans for a G24 with is programmable like the M24?

Bought a HS12 , R9 and two R12 at the fair in Dortmund. Put the new truck i'm building for a friend on a R12 and set up the transmitter, all works well. Put the R9 on an his older truck with a M20+ and SMX and tried to set up the HS12.
    Everything works except one side of channel 4. So i can put on the lights, blink to the right and put him in forward drive, can't blink left, use hazard lights or put drive back in neutral or reverse. Tried the R12 witch works ok in the new truck, same result.
    Tried my own HS12 with the R9, same result. When i put back the old receiver ( carson 10 channel ) and the transmitter Carson ultimate touch 10 channel everything works fine. The previous owner shortened the servo cables both on M20+ and SMX.
    Don't think this is a problem because everything works fine with the Carson. On the Carson transmitter the throttle channel is trimmed because the truck starts driving when stick is in neutral. Had to trim the HS12 too for that reason.
    With the HS12 and the R9 or R12 there is also a rattling noise to be heard that isn't there with the Carson configuration. ?(?(?(

If you use the soft keys to command your blinkers then you can use them to change gears too. Hold down on the brake while applying the left blinker for reverse or the right blinker for forward gear.