Beiträge von R.Hoogenboom

Gutentag,

Ich vergesse dieses immer wieder: Wie kann man sein HS12 neu zentrieren.

Die Intruktionen kommen zusammen mit die 3D sticks auf ein Datablatt. Hab ich leider nicht aufbewahrt. Es steht nicht in standard Handbuch. So schwer zu finden.

Schon Dank,

Richard

Hallo Heiko,

Danke fur dein snelles Antwort. Wie können wir das machen? Die Geber umsetzen ist fur mich möglich, das soll mich kein Ärger geben. Können Sie die mit der Post schicken. Sie haben mein address etc. und wir haben das damals auch gemacht für die Batterie.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Richard

Gutentag,

Deutsch ist nicht mein beste Sprache also Entschuldigung fur mein schlechtes schreiben.

Ich habe ein fremdes Problem mit mein HS12 3D Stick. Auf einmal reagiert mein Hydraulische pumpe sehr nerveus. Im anfang verstand ich das nicht aber nach einig suchen fand ich aus das beim behruhren der rechter Stick mein 3D drehgeber auch reagiert.

Der reagiert selbst bei sehr leichtes anfassen. Ein selbes anfassen der linker Geber tut gahr nichts.

Muss ich die Geber mal neu zentrieren oder wie? Ich könnte dafür aber im menu nichts finden.

Bitte sehen sie das Youtube video mal an fur ein demo.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Schon Gruß

Richard

Hello All,

I have stated this before: my German writing doesnt make my questions any clearer, so I am just writing it in English. Please answer in any language, I can read it without any problem.

As the title says: I have a query regarding the battery operational time using the HS. So far I have only had two demo days during which I used the HS12 the whole time. Well I intended to use the transmitter the whole day bit I ran out of power. Every time :(

I only recently got it so I gues it was problably on it's 3rd charge before driving day 1. These were all 'slow' charges at 0.25mA for 12+ hours (forgot was it says you should charge it for)
    The first driving day I had backlight on for the display the whole time and was still changing settings and trying my model before the driving day. So I figured it probably wasnt fully charged and having backlight on eats a lot of battery so I should change that. No worries. Just making sure it would be fully charged the next time.

So before the second driving day I prepared. Backlight switched off. Even lowered contrast to about 25%. charged it the day before. Graupner charger, this time at 0.5mA peak voltage charge. Which does an auto switch off when charging. Reading the front of the transmitter, that was considered a quick charge (eg from 0.5-1.0mA see front)

Day 2 didnt go any better. After about 2 times a 2 hour drive. With a half hour lunchbreak in between. The transmitter gave me a low battery warning. On day one I probably got another 15-20 minutes after that warning before the transmitter shut down. That nearly got my excavator and truck trailer in such a state I couldnt box them for going home. (Trailer was up and excavator had extended boom)

The technical specs say it should run for about 8 hours and if I would get a good 6 hours out of it, I wouldnt give it a second thought. But 4 hours just cannot be right.(unless Karsten programmed software for Volkswagen ;)^^^^ Which I doubt)

I heard people talk about 'breaking in batteries' but I have never done so and I don't have bad experiences with Nimh. So I think that is a load of BS.

Has anybody ever run their transmitter empty? After how many hours of continuous use? How long do you get out of a charge approx.

Any suggestions?

As said. I am on v1.4.

Regards,

Richard

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the detailed pictures and explanation. It made it very clear.

It is a shame it won't fit in the compartment anymore. (Especially since I cut a few holes in it already to make the HS12 fit in the first place :S )

The fact it replaces existing screws makes it useless to unmount per event. First I thought unscrewing it would be an option seeing your picture showing the assembled pult. But if the base is then loose it's a nightmare.

Guess it's going to be carrying a separate case for it,.. :-(

As you say, maybe one day you can get them in matching colors :-)

Thank you!

Richard

Hello,

I'm writing in English because my German writing would probably just lead to more confusion. I can read German ansers without any problem, so please feel free to answer in whatever language.

I have a question about the transmitter tray for the HS12. Reading the desciption and one of the messages here on the forum gives me the impressions it is not really a 'separate tray' but rather a number of parts which are mounted on the transmitter.

The reason I am asking is that my transmitter is in a pretty tight compartment in my excavator transport box.

Are there some videos and/or detailed pictures online of putting the pult on the transmitter? I'm wondering if this is considered a do it once thing or if it is intended to be taken apart at the end of each driving day.

Do you always need tools for it? The forum post mentioned inbus tool. That doesnt sound like you do it by hand every time you take your RC model out for a drive/dig :-(

Still I think it looks awesome, compared to some alternatively available trays.

Regards,

Richard