Beiträge von demian1290

Hello Servonaut Team,

i have a question about servo configuration in HS12/HS16
    I'm building a Manitou with 4x4x4 steering, front and back steering so 2 servo's (one normal and one reverse for normal steering) but how should i configure crabsteering (hundegang)

Can i switch in the HS12/HS16 between normal and crab steering?

thanks,
    Marco

I found a video with sound of the new SMR module

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Credits go to MR.Lego

I really like the sound!

Hi Heiko,

It Works!
    I have only one problem with binding a second receiver as slave.

I can't bind it on another level.
    I have an R9 in the truck and an E6 in the trailer.
    Now the channels of the recievers work together instead of working separate.

How should i bind it on the HS12 the R9 is bind on level 1 the E6 is bind on level 2a but still channel 1 to 6 are responding together? I have now solved it by making channel 5 free on the R9 so i can use it on the E6. This is the only way to do it i think.
    Regards Marco

Hello Karsten,

thanks for answering.

of course i'm not aware of the changes needed to accomplish this kind of controls into the software.
    if it would be lights that will be switched you can see that of course by looking at the model, but with other things like diff's on the axels for example you can't.

the point is that i want to switch a relay and i would like te see the current setting but if that's not possible cause the HS12 can't read the state of the relay then it is indeed useless.

Regards,
    Marco

Hello,

would it be possible in the next software update to create a new control function.
    I would like to have a switch - + function with impulse combined.

with the switch function you see in the display the setting of the switch and with the impulse you don't, so that's why it would be handy to combin those two .

regards,
    Marco

Hello,

In my truck i have an R9 receiver that also monitors the accu in the model and send a signal to the HS12 when the accu is to low.
    Now i want to put in a second receiver (E4) in my trailer (second receiver will be a slave on another level in the HS12) can this receiver also monitor the accu of my trailer?

Will the HS12 then see 2 accu's?

Regards
    Marco

Hello Heiko,

i was thinking, i would like to keep the kinpin steering from the potmeter and also have the option to take over steering (overruleing the potmeter) manually while maneuvering.
    I think this is possible by putting a E4 receiver as slave (on a different level in the HS12) in the gooseneck and a MPS10.

with the relay of the MPS10 i can choose between normally open and normally close (the default setting) for the potmeter and by activate the relay the normally open will be closed and the normally closed will be open and so i can turn off the potmeter and turn on manual steering. The relay should switch the + red or s white cable from the servo cables

am i thinking correct?

Hello,

I have a truck and lowloader that has completely servonaut products. Sender HS12, Truck has M20+ SMX and air4. Lowloader has 2 Amo's (1 in the goosneck and 1 in the rear)

in the gooseneck of the lowloader i have a potentiometer connected on the kingping for the steering axles.
    Is it possible with the HS12 sender and a receiver and Ycable to switch and bypass the potentiometer so i can steer manual from the HS12 for maneuvering and switch back again to use the potentiometer for normal driving and steering?
    I have seen this on a truck model that was controlled by brixl.

It would be nice if this option is also possible within the next software update of the hs12.

Best regards,
    Marco

Hello Heiko,

Thanks for your answer.
    To bad it is not an option on the road-map for servonaut. I think it would fulfill a gap in the nowaday's available sound modules on the market.

Best regards,
    Marco