Beiträge von demian1290

Hello,

I have a question about the M20+ in combination with the HS12 sender.
    Is the built in light functions of the M20+ also switchable with the softkey's of the HS12?
    Does it goes the same way as with the new M24 just connect the white cable of the M20+ on the multiswitch channel?

Marco

Hello Jörg,

Thanks for answering my question.

I don't know what i did wrong the first time but after a recreating the model (new model) with the same settings for the pump it was working.

thanks and best regards.
    Marco

Hello Servonaut Team,

Since last friday i'm a proud owner of the HS12 sender with 3D sticks.
    I have configured my first model into the sender (it wasn't difficult 8o ), my excavator, and everything is mixed and working well between the SMB, pump und sticks.

But i have a question about the pump settings.
    the pump is configured as [Pumpe 0--->] and I have it limited to a maximum of 50%.

but now everytime when i move one of the sticks the pump is running at a maximum of 50% also when i move the stick a little bit.
    Is it also possible that the revs of the pump is related to the movement of the stick, when the stick is for example at 50% the pump is running at 25% and when the stick is at 100% then the pump is at it max of 50%?

Thanks in advance for answering this question.
    Best Regards,
    Marco

Hello Heiko, thank you for your reaction.

so if i understand you correctly, when i have the HS12 (with 3d sticks) with a R12 receiver i can use channel 1 to 6 for my upperbody hydraulics (boom, stick, etc) in Level 1 and for example channel 10 and 11 in level 2a and 2b to control the tracks with the 3d sticks right? But channel 12 for a multiswitch to switch lights that will not work in al levels only in one, for example level 1?

Marco

Hello,

I have a question about the HS12 sender and the ebene/level function.

Now i have a fc16T&B with the servonaut module but this has a lack of mixer functions so i'm looking for alternatives.

Because i have already servonaut the HS12 would be the simple solution but what i read in the manual of the HS12 is this "You can assign two functions to all softkeypairs and joysticks - switchable with thelevel switches. One control element canhave function on level 1 and additional onlevel 2a or 2b - not both at the same time."

does this mean that level 2a and 2b cannot be active at the same time?

What i mean is my current config with the fc16 is that i have my upperbody and undercarriage separated with the ebene/level function. the upperbody is controlled and configured with the euronorm (level 1) and the tracks are also controlled by the 2 joysticks (level2) (each track has it's own mfx so left joystick controlles the left track and right joystick controlles the right track). Is this configuration still possible with the HS12?

thanks for answering.

Marco Keller