Beiträge von quintilio

Meanwhile,

check the power connector to the SM7 and try a different battery. Reduce the volume, does that make any difference? Does it also happen without using the horn?

I appreciate your help Jörg.
    The SM7 works fine on 2S lipo connected at the M24 and K40. I will try to connect a 3s lipo on those to verify if the higher voltage could be the cause of the problem on the SM7.
    The reset happens every time after the motor startup. On the video it happened on both the 2 times I started the motor sound. The horn sound does not influence it.

I used the T24 with the SM3 on 3S lipo since I made the video and it is working fine.

Hello,

I am sorry I do not speak German.

I am building a truck with a T24, SM7 and LAUT85, connected at a Lipo 3S 11.1V.
    After the start up process the sm7 will shut down the sound after 4 seconds.

I have quite some experience with Servonaut products and I am confident the cable connections and radio configuration is fine since the SM3 works perfectly when I replace the SM7 with it.

I made a video and tested 3 of the 4 SM7 I have, all of them present the same problem. They are all V2.7.

https://youtu.be/EBRYHxXO4FQ

Can you please confirm the compatibility issue? If so, is it possible to repair, update?

Mr. Heiko,

I shipped the K40 back tracking RR021518728BR. It was delievered on June 2.

May you please confirm you received?

Thank you

I use 2s LiPo battery and it is fully charged.
    I have checked the cables and connections, did not find any problems. Truck was working and stopped working while resting on my shelf
    Got another K40 unused and would like to know If I may cut some of the shrink tape to disconnect the flat cables and replace it with a new one to check if it might be damaged, without loosing warranty?

Thank you

I have being using this K40 with SM7 for 2 months whitout problems. I left the truck rest on my shelf for about 1 month and I could not get it to work again.

The menu does not work, only a row of red dots, 2 dots or sometimes nothing lights on the display.

The steering and gear servo ports are getting energy (servos self center when conected) but there is no response from the receiver or from the menu switch.

SM7 Is conected on the sound port of K40 and SM7 does not respond to the aceleration. If I connect the SM7 directly to the receiver it responds to the aceleration.

SM7 is working fine and receiver ports too when servos are conected directly.

Can you please help me to identify the problem? :saint:

Thank you

[Blockierte Grafik: http://hobbyzone.com.br/loja/media/wysiwyg/temp/1.jpg]