• Hi all I am putting an airu into a grand hauler that has a Tamiya mfc and also have two trailers behind it I have amo for each trailer and was told I needed a air4 as well ….I have just read that it only works with servonaut light system ...what do I need to fix this problem ...would another airu in the first trailer work as well as the amo ? …...thanks tippa

• Hello the Air4 module must be plugged into servo output 3.And the bridge from Road has to be pulled out on the Amo

Jumper ‘ROAD’:This jumper Is used to select roadtrain operation. To do so, you have to remove it. You cannow plug the IR transmitter AIR4 into theposition where normally Servo 3 resides (seefig. 3+4 on the right). If you want to use Servo3 instead, the jumper has to be installed (fig.1+2).

I hope I could help you with it

• HI scott5513 ...Thanks for your reply I couldn't figure out where it would have got its power supply the instructions are as clear as mud lol stay safe mate stay tuned no doubt this wont be my only hurdle …..regards tippa

• HI Scott My next problem lol … I am running 29 extra leds on the prime mover and im unsure where to pick up power and earth from ...as per the instructions would it be right to take power from the red wire from the tail lights of the mfc and earth the black of the same plug ..and with that the extra leds would need to be wired for 3 volts ...yours or anyones thoughts greatly appreciated ...regards tippa

• HiThe battery voltage always comes out at the output from the Servonaut module (amo or airu). You have to solder in resistors to bring the battery voltage down to 3 volts. Unless you have partially soldered them in series then you don't need it eg with 12V {4LEDS (3V) in series = 12v} then you don't need any resistance.The red cable goes into the + socket on the module. And the black cable comes in a parking light socket, for example

Mfg Scott

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!