• Hello every,

Can somebody help me. My G22 has just gone crazy suddenly. Backward is fine but forward is intermittent. LED diagnotics say overcurrent alarm: red red green. Some time after power up, it works fine (no overcurrent alarm), but most of the time it behaves like I describe. For more information, I have 5-6 trucks with exactly the same set up: G22/S22/M24 with Lesu motor 27T and SM3/SM7 without any problem until this time. I drive my trucks very lightly, just 10-15 mins at most of the time.

I upload the video of the problem for your reference here:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

What can the problem be, can it be fixed. Thank you very much.

This is another video of my truck when this ESC work smoothly before the problem:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Hello ??? (please tell us your name),

it could be a problem with the motor itself, even if it has worked fine before.

If possible, you should test the G22 with another motor.

Other option: Reverse the motor wires and test again. If it is the motor, the problem should occur while driving backwards.

• Hello ??? (please tell us your name),

it could be a problem with the motor itself, even if it has worked fine before.

If possible, you should test the G22 with another motor.

Other option: Reverse the motor wires and test again. If it is the motor, the problem should occur while driving backwards.

Hello Heiko von Graberg,

My name is Cuong from Viet Nam, this is my very first post but I am a fan of Servonaut long time ago.

Actually I have try installing the G22 on my other truck, same problem. Also try reversing the motor wires, still have the problem when driving forward (the truck would go backward this time). I even tried disconnecting the motor entirely, still same problem.

I have 2 other G22 on other trucks with same motor, they still work fine. This is weird. Dont know if there is a way to reset it to factory default?

• Hello Cuong,

you can call me just Heiko.

And welcome to the Servonaut forum!

So the problem still exists while the motor is disconnected ?

This means that there's a defect in the G22 with high probability. We must check and eventually repair it.

Where did you purchase the G22 ?

• Hi Heiko,

I was busy yesterday to retest. Today I try testing with motor connected and disconnected. As you can see in the video I upload. It seems that without the motor connected, the sound from SM7 is OK (which I was wrong in the previous post), with the motor connected, the problem happened again. When motor disconnected, the engine sound from SM7 sounded normal, but I am not sure if electric signal sent on the motor wires is OK or not, LED diagnotics were still red-red-green. The motor I use in my setup is Lesu 27T size 540.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

What do you suggest me to do from the output the test?

I purchased this G22 on ebay in Germany from thicon-models then shipped to my country about 1-2 month ago. I think I lost the purchase receipt, because I have never thought it would fail anytime.

Thanks for your support.

BRs,

• Hello Cuong,

as far as I can see, you disconnected the motor without resetting the G22.

Please redo the test with no motor connection at all. I want to know if the G22 blinks 2x red and green although no motor is connected.

• Hi Heiko,

Tried as you instructed: motor disconnected, G22 reset (unplug/plug power), the problem continued with forwarding, you can hear the intermittent engine sound, compared to reversing with normal sound from SM7, overcurrent alarm 2xred + 1 green appeared immediately when throtling. But you can also notice when I hit forwarding in the 3rd time, sound from SM7 was fine. That is weird, inconsistent behavior. I think the esc is gone.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

Thanks and regards, Cuong.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!