question about channel type pump

• Hello Servonaut Team,

Since last friday i'm a proud owner of the HS12 sender with 3D sticks.
    I have configured my first model into the sender (it wasn't difficult 8o ), my excavator, and everything is mixed and working well between the SMB, pump und sticks.

But i have a question about the pump settings.
    the pump is configured as [Pumpe 0--->] and I have it limited to a maximum of 50%.

but now everytime when i move one of the sticks the pump is running at a maximum of 50% also when i move the stick a little bit.
    Is it also possible that the revs of the pump is related to the movement of the stick, when the stick is for example at 50% the pump is running at 25% and when the stick is at 100% then the pump is at it max of 50%?

Thanks in advance for answering this question.
    Best Regards,
    Marco

• Hello Marco

Pump settings again... This is sometimes confusing because many ESC's need a setup, if this is done with a 50% setting in the HS12, the ESC might take this for 100%.

Unfortunately my expert is on vacation, finally. ^^

> Is it also possible that the revs of the pump is related to the movement of the stick, when the stick is for example at 50% the pump is running at 25% and when the stick is at 100% then the pump is at it max of 50%?

This is what i would expect, too. And it should be possible. Please try to set up your esc using one of the stick channels with 100%, then plug it back into your pump channel, and try again.

• Hello Jörg,

Thanks for answering my question.

I don't know what i did wrong the first time but after a recreating the model (new model) with the same settings for the pump it was working.

thanks and best regards.
    Marco

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!