Request new Control (geber) typ

• Hello,

would it be possible in the next software update to create a new control function.
    I would like to have a switch - + function with impulse combined.

with the switch function you see in the display the setting of the switch and with the impulse you don't, so that's why it would be handy to combin those two .

regards,
    Marco

• Hello Marco,

besides that this would need a significant change in the core software architecture of the HS12 there is a problem we based the decision on not to create such a control type:
    The HS12 doesn't know the output state of the controlled module in the model. So it can not display the status in any reliable way. And before the HS12 displays a wrong status
    it is in our opinion better to not display a status at all, respectively display the status as with all other controls (display the filled bar only when the control outputs the signal).

Another thing about this what I heard from customers is that most of the time one is looking at the model and sees the status of most of the switch functions (especially lights).

• Hello Karsten,

thanks for answering.

of course i'm not aware of the changes needed to accomplish this kind of controls into the software.
    if it would be lights that will be switched you can see that of course by looking at the model, but with other things like diff's on the axels for example you can't.

the point is that i want to switch a relay and i would like te see the current setting but if that's not possible cause the HS12 can't read the state of the relay then it is indeed useless.

Regards,
    Marco

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!