Motorsound startet nicht

• Hallo Karsten,

Ich habe die Hafenkulisse neu eingestellt und nun spielt das SMM den Sound der Hafenkulisse direkt nach Abschalten des Motors zuverlässig ab. Somit ist alles in Ordnung und ich bin von dem SMM sehr begeistert. Ein tolles Modul speziell für einen Seenotrettungskeuzer.

Danke nochmal für den super Service und die gesammte Abwicklung des Problems.

Viele Grüße und ein schönes Oster Wochenende

Jens

• Hello, modelers I have M211 that worked fine on my mini bobcat with servonaut sound and lighting was able to move the machine forward and back left and right. Then when I went to use today the drive will not work and no sound. The led is 2x red 3x green.Diagnostic says battery is low but I have battery fully charged and I’m able to run the machine pump for hydraulic. I’m using lipo 3s 11v and also tried a nimh.
  • Hello, welcome here! This thread is the wrong place to ask something about the M211. Anyway, please send this one in, if possible. There are some issues with chinese motors in the past, some of them are real killers to ESC's (of any brand) So if you can update your motors - do it.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!