three valve servos mixed with brush less pump channel but pump will not run

• I have mixed Channel 1 (lower rams valve, control -normal) channel 2 (mid ram valve,control -normal ) channel 6 (bucket Ram valve,control -normal ) with channel 12 (pump, control slider <-0->). To check if the mix works I plugged a servo in channel 12 and operate the right hand 3D control for 1, 2, and 6 and the servo plugged in 12 moves accordingly. my problem is the pump will not initiate when plugged in channel 12. I have verified that the pump and brush less ESC work by connecting through a servo tester.

Other information channel
    1 type = Valve
    2 type = Valve
    6 type = Valve
    12 type = Pump --o->

Hope you can understand the above, where am I going wrong. ABRAD (Disappointed) :/?(;(:(

• Hi Heiko, tried the recommendation 0---> on channel 12 the same thing beep, beep, beep, continuously and no initiation of the pump. So I started to look for a different 60 amp ESC, on reading some instructions on line for other ESC. I noticed that most had to be shown the stick full up/down when first powered up, after a tone stick is released to zero.
    SO I tried and guess what it initiated and now works. I am so happy I have been messing about with this problem for three weeks.
    Regards Anthony.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!