hs 16 trouble,s

• hello,

i have the hs16,is there any way to set the trasmitter to factory settings?
    on my rx9 receiver i only get channel 5 and 6 to work
    channel 5 is a servo and 6 the oil pump
    al of the other channels don,t get enything out of it for the last 4 days,so i want to set averything back to original

thanks mark

• hello mark,

with the red button "reset" you can reset each side of servo, channel and so on.
    A total reset of the transmitter i didn´t find in the manual.

Regards

<p>Gruß<br>Patrick</p>
    <p><br></p>
    <p>HS12 3D -&gt; wird bald zur HS16 3D<br>Rx9, G22, GM32U390, LA10, SM7, Laut89, LV7AR, LH6MB = Arocs Kipper<br>Rx9+Zwo4R+7, G22, GM32U390, LA10, LV7FH16, LH6FH16 = Volvo FH16 Abschlepper (aktuell im Aufbau)</p>

• Hello Mark,

there is no general reset.
    Most times, the best way to 'reset' a model memory is to make a completely new one.

To test a channel, set it up as 'Servo' and assign a stick control to it.
    Check control rates and servo trim (+-100%) !
    After that test with a servo.
    If the servo does not respond, it could be a defect in the receiver.

• heiko,

i have tried it,control 3 on channel 3 and nothing happends.
    only channel 5 works
    if i put the speedcontroller with bec in channel 6 my oil pump also works
    and thats it for the last week,can,t get any other channel to work

regards mark

• Then it looks like, you have this problem: Sticker RX9 wrong? - Zwo4 Empfänger / AN40 - Servonaut Kundenforum

There is only a wrong labeled sticker on it. The red connector is for the batterie level, that the rx9 can transmit the information.

<p>Gruß<br>Patrick</p>
    <p><br></p>
    <p>HS12 3D -&gt; wird bald zur HS16 3D<br>Rx9, G22, GM32U390, LA10, SM7, Laut89, LV7AR, LH6MB = Arocs Kipper<br>Rx9+Zwo4R+7, G22, GM32U390, LA10, LV7FH16, LH6FH16 = Volvo FH16 Abschlepper (aktuell im Aufbau)</p>

• got the right sticker in so thanks to servonaut.
    however i still dont get things to work
    right 3d stick,see numbers move in the display on channel one but the servo dosn,t respond.
    channel four i dont know what is wrong,it keeps moving like crazy
    i am starting to get done with it

• i do not have a module

i tought i can use a receiver port and just turn it on or off with a button

but i do need a module?

iff so what would be a good one?

its for aa excavator ,i have 2 boom lights,3 cabin lights,2 lights at the back,flashing light and mayby some spare

• I suggest purchasing an MM4.

This module adds 4 individual switching functions.

To set up the HS16, just select a push-button pair (control type "Normal") and assign it to a free channel.

You can switch 2 functions with each button of the pair by operating it with a short pulse (<0,5 sec) or a long pulse (>1 sec).

• yes i have the click and beep.

saterday i did something with the joystick aand it starts and begin to iddle

so i started to program al the sounds and it worked perfect.

then i turned off te power,and about one hour later i turned on the power

the click the beep and then nothing at all anymore

l think i am missing a setting but can,t figure out wich one

the instruckion is saying that when you turn the power on it starts inmiddiatley but thats not happening

• the instruckion is saying that when you turn the power on it starts inmiddiatley but thats not happening

This is a misunderstanding or a flaw in the instructions manual, if you want.

By "Turn the excavator on" it is meant to switch the ignition on via radio control, not the power of the excavator.

saterday i did something with the joystick aand it starts and begin to iddle

Do you want to start the ignition by joystick ?

Normally, you should use a push-button for starter and horn...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!