HS12 two multiswitches wil it ever be possible??

• Hallo,

In English because I can read German, but writing it....

Will it ever be possible to connect two multiswitches (Graupner/"robbe") with the HS12. In my old FM6014 I had two multiswitches, working without problem. Bought the HS12 since I read somewhere that it could support 2 multiswitches. Read that wrong after reading the forum post again!!Forum post Zwo4der R9 kann zusätzlich auf Kanal 7 oder 8 oder 9 bis zu zwei Multiswitche ansteuern. Zusätzlich hat der Empfänger einen SteuerausgangDer HS12 unterstützt einen Multiswitch wahlweise auf Kanal 7 oder 8. Für Multiswitch Betrieb wird also der R9 oder R12 benötigt.Why only allow one multiswitch, most Robbe F14/F16 , and Graupner FM/MC systems where able to support at least two multiswitches.Shouldn't be rocket science to allow a second multiswitch unit, if the R9 and R12 already supports 2 Multi Switches. If it is possible, any change that it will be added this year?? Or do I need to convert my FM6014 to 2.4GHz if I can find a working 2,4GHz module for Multiswitch. If it can't be done that would mean I bought this system for the show....Maybe time for a English forum?? Or at least English text with your official forum posts. And functioning language switch on the HS12, Multiswitch names are not translated to English, if the names are set to default value. Very confusing reading German and English on the screen.Axel.

• Hello,

Zitat

Will it ever be possible to connect two multiswitches (Graupner/"robbe") with the HS12.

At the moment I can't answer this with 'no' or 'yes'. At the end of this summer we will decide wether there will be a 'bigger' (as in software) version of the HS12. Depending on that decision there may be a free update to the HS12 including support for two multiswitches or a chargable upgrade to the bigger version. So the most precise answer to the question is: maybe ;)

Zitat

In my old FM6014 I had two multiswitches, working without problem. Bought the HS12 since I read somewhere that it could support 2 multiswitches. Read that wrong after reading the forum post again!!Forum post Zwo4der R9 kann zusätzlich auf Kanal 7 oder 8 oder 9 bis zu zwei Multiswitche ansteuern. Zusätzlich hat der Empfänger einen SteuerausgangDer HS12 unterstützt einen Multiswitch wahlweise auf Kanal 7 oder 8. Für Multiswitch Betrieb wird also der R9 oder R12 benötigt.Why only allow one multiswitch, most Robbe F14/F16 , and Graupner FM/MC systems where able to support at least two multiswitches.Shouldn't be rocket science to allow a second multiswitch unit, if the R9 and R12 already supports 2 Multi Switches. If it is possible, any change that it will be added this year?? Or do I need to convert my FM6014 to 2.4GHz if I can find a working 2,4GHz module for Multiswitch. If it can't be done that would mean I bought this system for the show....Maybe time for a English forum?? Or at least English text with your official forum posts.

Sorry that there was this misunderstanding. We will not start a seperate English forum. We will read an answer English posts in this forum though. But you are right - official posts should be available in English as well (at least if they concern things not mentioned in the user manual). As this takes some effort, it may take a while until this happens.

Zitat

And functioning language switch on the HS12, Multiswitch names are not translated to English, if the names are set to default value. Very confusing reading German and English on the screen.

The language switching on the HS12 is very functional :). The names are custom texts and thus can not be automatically translated. For this reason every template is available in German 'xxxxxD' and also in English 'xxxxxEN'. :thumbup:

• Hello,

It's been a while since the last update from Servonaut. Hopefully there is now some more info what the plans are with the HS12 if there will be a paid upgrade (Strange because this transmitter is not cheap) or a free upgrade to allow 2 multi-switches.

With kind regards,

Axel.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!